CONDITIONS OF SALE WEBSITE WWW.ALUBOX.IT
These terms and conditions govern the sales contract between the Web Customer (purchaser) and
Via Boaria, 5
40065 Pianoro (BO)
Cod. Fiscale e Partita Iva: 04001110370
R.E.A. nr. 332418 della CCIAA di Bologna
Tel. 051 743565
Owner of the website https://alubox.it
These conditions are drawn up in accordance with the provisions of Italian Legislative Decree 09/04/2003 no. 70 and Italian Legislative Decree 06/09/2005 no. 206. 09/04/2003 n. 70 e al D.Lgs. 06/09/2005 n. 206.
Alubox reserves the right to change the conditions of sale without prior notice.
Any new rules will be effective from the moment they are published on the website https://alubox.itand will be applied to sales made from that moment.
The Customer is invited to carefully read the conditions at the time of each purchase on the website https://alubox.it
- ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
- By placing an order, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided during the purchase and to fully accept, also pursuant to and for the purpose of Articles 1341 and 1342 of the Italian Civil Code, the general and payment conditions transcribed below. The order with Alubox srl must be considered concluded with its acceptance, even only partial, by Alubox. This acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated in any way to the Customer (via e-mail or by telephone).
- Once the purchase procedure has been completed, the Customer is required to print or save an electronic copy and, in any case, keep these general conditions of sale in compliance with the provisions of Articles 52 and 53 of Italian Legislative Decree n. 206/2005 (Consumer Code) and, as for protection of confidentiality, in compliance with the regulations of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. n. 196/2003.
- The Customer is not entitled to compensation for damage or indemnity, as well as any contractual or extra contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and/or property, caused by non acceptance, even partial, of an order by Alubox.
- Method of purchase
- • The Customer may purchase only the products in the Alubox electronic catalogue at the time of placing the order and displayed at https://alubox.itas described in the relevant information sheets. Alubox reserves the right to change the technical information of the products, without the need for any prior notice. It is understood that the image accompanying the descriptive sheet of a product may not be fully representative of its characteristics, but differ in colour, size, accessory products present in the figure. The product characteristics are only those expressly indicated in the description and technical data sheet of the product itself.
In the event that during a purchase the purchaser is misled by the above indications, he/she may exercise the Right of Withdrawal
- Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Alubox via e-mail, sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
This message will report all the data entered by the Customer, who shall check their correctness and promptly communicate any corrections.
- In the event of non-acceptance of the order, Alubox ensures notification to the Customer.
- All prices on the website are to be understood as prices to the public and, therefore, inclusive of VAT. Alubox reserves the right to change the price at any time, without any prior notice.
- • The ordered goods will be processed within normal management times and, in any case, no later than 15 days from receipt of the order. The customer will be informed via e-mail of any temporary unavailability of the ordered product within the same period of time
- Shipping costs are communicated to the Customer before he/she completes the order procedure. Alubox reserves the right to ask for a delivery supplement only in case of particular locations (e.g. smaller islands or out-of-the-way locations). Alubox reserves the right to cancel the order if the Customer refuses the integration of the shipping costs.
- Payment methods
- Advance Bank Transfer
An e-mail will be sent at the time of purchase with the bank details in order to make the transfer. The products will be shipped upon accounting of the amount in the current account, which must take place within 10 working days from the date of acceptance of the order, after which the order is considered automatically cancelled.
- Credit Card
All VISA and MASTERCARD credit cards are accepted.
The transaction takes place directly between the Customer and the Bank without any intervention by Alubox.
Once on the Payment step, select PayPal and you will be redirected to PayPal; log in with your PayPal account e-mail and password and complete the payment by clicking on Pay.
The order amount is charged to the PayPal account at the time of purchasing the order. In the event of cancellation of the order, both by the Customer and in the event of non-acceptance of Alubox, the amount will be refunded to the customer’s PayPal account.
The order can be cancelled until the same is not yet being prepared in the warehouse. For each transaction performed with the PayPal account, the Customer will receive a confirmation e-mail from PayPal.
- Delivery methods
Alubox only accepts orders with delivery to all EU countries.
For every order placed on https://alubox.it, Alubox issues a receipt or invoice for the shipped material. The information provided by the Customer at the time of the order is valid for the issuance of the invoice.
Shipment costs are charged to the Customer and are explicitly highlighted at the time of placing the order:
- Throughout Italy (Islands included): free shipping for orders over 59 Euros including VAT
- All other EU countries: free shipping for orders over 99 Euros
The delivery times of the ordered goods vary from a minimum of 48 hours to a maximum of 15 working days.
Delivery can take place at the following times: from 9a.m. to 7p.m., every day, except holidays, from Monday to Friday. No responsibility can be attributed to Alubox in case of delay in processing the order or delivery of the ordered goods.
The goods travel at the purchaser’s risk and peril.
Alubox avails of the collaboration of the BRT courier to carry out shipments in Italy and the DPD division for shipments within the EU
The commissioned product is checked and packaged in the most optimal wrapping to ensure perfect and intact delivery. In any case, the goods leave our warehouses in excellent condition, checked and without defects. When placing the electronic order, the Customer is notified of the methods of acceptance of the goods and must strictly comply with the instructions provided in the order confirmation.
We would like to remind you that by Regulation delivery is on the ROAD (at the gate) and NOT TO FLOORS (at the door). In case of delivery to floors, the additional courier costs will be charged to you. We ask that you check the package and sign with “SUBJECT TO INSPECTION” specifying any visible anomalies on the packaging or on the package itself, as we are not liable for damage caused by the carrier.
Caution: the courier makes two delivery attempts then the goods go into the warehouse, please be present at the shipping address. In case of opening a parcel in Stock notice, you will be charged the management costs.
In particular, upon delivery of the goods, the Customer must check:
- that the packaging is intact, not damaged or wet or, in any case, altered.
- He/she must also make sure that the number of packages actually delivered matches the number of packages indicated in the invoice sent by e-mail
In the event the package shows anomalies, the “subject to acceptance” must always be SPECIFIC WITH A DESCRIPTION of the condition of the material being delivered by the courier (example: wet package, open package, package with hole, package with dent, etc.).
The words “subject to inspection”, “subject to confirmation” or “subject to intact package”, are deemed as “acceptance with general reservations” and will NOT be sufficient conditions for submitting the DAMAGE CLAIM.
In the event that the driver, in the presence of evident damage, refuses to have the wording “reservations with specific anomaly” affixed on the waybill, with description of the unsuitability of the packaging, it is preferable that the recipient REFUSES THE SHIPMENT
Once the courier’s document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to contest the external characteristics of the delivered goods.
- Refusal of the goods
- The ordered goods depend exclusively on the Customer’s will, therefore, unless the right of withdrawal is duly exercised, in no case should it be refused, under penalty of charging the round trip transport costs In case of unjustified refusal of delivery, Alubox shall request the reinstatement of the costs incurred with the courier. The Customer must pay the incurred transport costs (notice by e-mail) within 15 days. If the Customer is in default after this period of time, the legal procedure will begin. The internet order is recognised as a normal sales contract entered into by the purchaser. In fact, the telematic connection is recognised through the IP address (of one’s computer and telephone line), the telephone number, postal address, tax code, shipment confirmation contact.
- If, once the goods are received, you realise you have made an incorrect purchase and wish to return the item, you are required to pay the full shipment costs for sending and returning the same according to the rates of the courier used.
- Unknown Address
- The goods shipped to the address indicated by the Customer does not imply liability for non-delivery by our company if the communicated address is incorrect or incomplete.
- If the courier is unable to identify the exact address due to an incorrect or incomplete indication, any returns of undelivered goods will be charged to the recipient. The relative cost for a further shipment will be charged to the Customer.
- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL Italian Legislative Decree 206/2005: 206/2005:
- The purchaser is informed that, pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree 206/2005 (Consumer Code), he/she can withdraw from this contract within a maximum of 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods, by sending a registered letter with notification of receipt to Alubox S.r.l., Via Boaria, 5 – 40065 Pianoro (BO). The communication can be sent within the same period of time, also by telegram, telex, e-mail and fax, provided that it is confirmed by registered letter with notification of receipt within the following forty-eight hours. In case of regular exercise of the right of withdrawal, Alubox S.r.l. undertakes to return, within a maximum of 14 calendar days from receipt of the aforementioned communication, all the sums already paid by the customer.
- Once the aforementioned withdrawal notice has been received, the Customer Service shall promptly give the Customer instructions for returning the goods, which must be received by Alubox within 10 days of the aforementioned communication.
- The substantial integrity of the goods to be returned is an essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal.
- The purchased goods must be returned in the original package, complete of all its parts (including packaging, any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc.); to limit damage to the original package, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box, avoiding the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original product packaging. The product must not have been in any way used.
- The shipment is under the complete responsibility of the Customer. Therefore, in case the goods are damaged during transport, Alubox will notify the Customer of the incident (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods in our warehouses), to allow the Customer to promptly file a complaint against the courier chosen by him/her and receive reimbursement of the value of the goods (if insured); in this case, the product will remain at the Customer’s disposal for its return, at the same time cancelling the request of withdrawal. Alubox is not in any way liable for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
- Upon its arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport. If the package and/or the original packaging is damaged, Alubox will deduct a percentage from the refund due, in any case not exceeding 10% of the value of the returned product, as a contribution to the costs of restoration. Alubox reserves the right to ask the withdrawing Customer for compensation for any serious damage to the returned products.
- By law, the charges for returning the goods are to be paid by the Customer.
- The right of withdrawal applies to the whole of the purchased product; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on a part of the purchased product (e.g.: accessories, complements, optional or parts related to the product, etc.).
- Finally, the purchaser is informed that the legislation provided for by Italian Legislative Decree 206/2005, regulates the purchases made by private consumers and is, therefore, not applicable to companies or persons with a VAT Number who act within the scope of their professional business and who, specifically, make the purchase by indicating on the Alubox order form any reference of a VAT number.
If the Customer is a consumer (i.e. an individual who purchases the goods for purposes not related to their own professional activities, therefore, does not indicate on the Alubox order form any reference of a VAT number) the same is entitled to the two-year legal warranty of conformity pursuant to and for the purposes of Articles 128 et seq. of Italian Legislative Decree 206/2005. n. 206/2005.
To benefit from assistance under warranty, the Customer must keep the invoice received with the purchased goods. The Customer can, at any time, ask Alubox for the invoices relating to his/her purchases.
The 24-month warranty referred to in Italian Legislative Decree n. 206/2005 applies to the product that lacks compliance, provided that it is used correctly, in compliance with its intended use and as provided in the attached technical documentation.
In the event of a lack of conformity, the consumer has the right to restore, without charge, the conformity of the goods by repair or replacement, or to an adequate reduction of the price or termination of contract, pursuant to art. 130 of Italian Legislative Decree 206/2005. n. 206/2005.
In the event that, for any reason, Alubox is not able to repair a product under warranty, it may proceed, after the Customer’s consent, to replace the product itself with another of equal characteristics and value or, finally, issue a discount voucher of the same amount that can be spent on another product, valid for 6 months from the time of issue.
No damage can be claimed from Alubox for any delays in repairs or replacements of products under warranty.
In cases where the application of warranties involves returning the product, this must be returned to the Customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, etc.).
- Competent Court
For any dispute concerning this contract not relating to the subject governed by Italian Legislative Decree 206/2005 and without prejudice to the ordinary jurisdiction, the competent Court is that of Bologna. In the event of a dispute with the consumer, which can be defined as such pursuant to the aforementioned Decree, the competent Court is that of the Customer.